Τετάρτη 6 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

          


Cyprus 2012

Hi everyone. My name is Katerina Chalkia and I come from Arta, a small town in the west of Greece. I am an English teacher and I hold a Master's degree in EFL. I have been working in Primary School for 21 years. I love my job and I try to motivate my students using whatever means are available at school. I try to be informed about new methodological approaches and techniques therefore I often take parts in various ESL -EFL seminars in my country or abroad. I also coordinate European Comenius projects at school. As for my personal life, I am married and I have got 2 boys, 12 and 15. I like travelling and meeting new people, reading, dancing and singing. For the last 2 years I have been a member of the town's local choir.


                                                                                                                                                      Greetings

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου